Thrust Ball Bearing
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Thrust ball bearing
Thrust ball bearings are designed to withstand thrust loads during high-speed operation and consist of washer-shaped rings with ball rolling grooves. Since the ring is cushion-shaped, thrust ball bearings are divided into two types: flat base cushion type and self-aligning spherical cushion type. In addition, this bearing can withstand axial loads, but not radial loads.
Thrust ball bearings are composed of three parts: seat ring, shaft ring and steel ball cage assembly. The shaft ring is matched with the shaft, and the seat ring is matched with the housing.
According to the force situation, it is divided into one-way thrust ball bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings. One-way thrust ball bearing can bear one-way axial load. Two-way thrust ball bearings can withstand two-way axial load, in which the shaft ring is matched with the shaft. The bearing with spherical mounting surface of the race has self-aligning performance, which can reduce the influence of installation error. Thrust ball bearings cannot bear radial load, and the limit speed is low.
Reasoning ball bearing features
1. There are two types of unidirectional and bidirectional
2. In order to allow installation errors, whether it is unidirectional or bidirectional, you can choose spherical self-aligning spherical seat cushion type or spherical seat ring type.
3. High-quality steel-using ultra-clean steel that can extend bearing life up to 80%
4. High-grade grease technology-NSK's lubricant technology can extend the life of grease and improve the performance of bearings
5. High-grade steel ball-quiet and smooth when rotating at high speed
6. Using the ferrule in the option, installation errors can be tolerated.